The Secret Book Society: Introductions

Sunday, March 13, 2016


Hello all! Today I am starting the first installment of the "Secret Book Society" (which may or may not have been inspired by Wes Anderson's the Society of the Crossed Keys from The Grand Budapest Hotel). In this ongoing series, for lack of better words, I will be reviewing books. 

If you didn't already know I read books. Many of which I like enough that I would want to share my thoughts on them with you. 

 Pretty much it will work like this. I read a book, I like it, I review it.  

I would say I would review books if I didn't like them, but most of the time if I don't like a book, I won't finish it; therefore, making it difficult to review. 

Anyways, I digress. Hopefully this will be an interesting source of new reading material, and if you ever come across a book you just have to share with the Society, please please please, comment below and share with your fellow society members! (Which right now is probably just me.)

Also a side note: this Society isn't really secret. So share it with others! The name just sounded cute in my head.
 - ML

Master List of Reviewed Books (last updated 3/13/16)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a good idea! I love books too so this should give me some reading inspiration :) x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been jumping back and forth between books lately, so hopefully I can finish another to review! :)

      Delete

Follow Me!

Follow